Monty Python and the Holy Grail appeared in 1975 and is a mixture between classic comedy and adventure. The action circles around a few kings: Sir Arthur, King of the Britons, Sir Galahad the pure, Sir Lancelot the brave, the quiet Sir Bedevere, and Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-as-Sir Lancelot which are on a quest to find the Holy Grayl.
It’s good to know that this is a low-budget movie mostly filmed in the parks which surround London and although the movie tries to distract you from seeing that by creating many landscapes, the cardboard-shape castles betray it.
Reasons to watch:
- classic humour which gets you in a good mood
- britain sarcasm
- funny scenes with unusual creatures
Reasons not to:
- many scenes which last way longer than they should, thing which kills the humour sometimes
- it ends really sudden and unexpected
- some scenes are drawn instead of filmed (probably because of the budget)
- I wouldn’t watch it again, but other might like it much more than me so I recomand watching it